Combining independent analysis and objective management with the commitment of family farming.
How does it work?
1. The Board is normally chaired by Chris, with a few others sitting on the board who could be the farm owner (s), the farm manager, or other professionals.
2. Business analysis, budgeting and cash flow monitoring are undertaken.
3. Structured Board Meetings on a quarterly basis.
4. Business performance is reviewed, success celebrated, areas for improvement identified and planning completed for the coming period.
What are the Benefits?
1. Save time through improved planning and communication
2. Make more money by lifting production and monitoring costs
3. Make better decisions by combining skills and utilising independent points of view
4. Reduce stress by knowing your financial position, budget, and plan
5. Capture opportunities by being “investment ready"
6. Increase motivation & accountability within your business team
What does AgriStrategies provide?
1. Thorough business analysis
2. We guide farm business development through specialist skills in agronomy, enterprise management and business planning
3. We act as the executive officers to the board preparing meeting agendas, minutes and following up on action items
4. We continually appraise your business against industry best practice
NOTE: The Farm Advisory Board service is registered for funding under the NSW Governments Farm Business Skills Development Program. This means that approved participants are able to claim reimbursement of costs (up to 50% of eligible costs, exclusive of GST) upon completion. A maximum reimbursement of $5,000 (covering all courses/activities over the life of the program) applies for any farmer with reimbursements capped at $9,000 per farm business. Participants need to determine their own eligibility for funding. Call NSW RAA on 1800 678 593, or visit: