Web site © Chris Houghton 2013
Web Design by Oak Grove Graphics
OFFICE: “Redbank”, 2213 Taralga Road, Crookwell, NSW, 2583
MAIL: PO Box 18 Crookwell NSW 2583
MOBILE: 0409 816 433
Combining independent analysis and objective management with the commitment of family farming.
How does it work?
Appoint members to your Farm Advisory Board with specific skills and an independent viewpoint.
1. The Board normally includes Chris, Craig, and two or three others who could be the farm owner (s), the farm manager, or other professionals with key skills.
2. Business analysis, budgeting and cash flow monitoring are undertaken.
3. Structured Board Meetings on a quarterly basis.
4. Business performance is reviewed, success celebrated, areas for improvement identified and planning completed for the coming period.
What are the Benefits?
1. Save time through improved planning and communication
2. Make more money by lifting production and monitoring costs
3. Make better decisions by combining skills and utilising independent points of view
4. Reduce stress by knowing your financial position, budget, and plan
5. Capture opportunities by "being ready"
6. Increase motivation & accountability by working as a team
What does AgriStrategies provide?