We conduct agronomy based research for farmer groups, corporate and Government clients, as well as demonstrations for manufacturers and rural suppliers.
In the past we have been extensively involved in evaluations of proprietary fertilisers and alternate nutrient products such as compost. We have also conducted several replicated pasture species and cropping trials for different clients..
Examples of completed projects includes:
1. Developed and coordinated a 32 hectare Pasture Technology Site near Sutton NSW for PGG Seeds (2005-09)
2. Several pasture and cropping compost trials at Goulburn, Bungendore and Condobolin over two years as part of the Groundswell Trial (2008-09)
3. Two alternative fertiliser trials at Goulburn with the Goulburn Mulwaree Council and the Hawkesbury Nepean CMA (2011-12) >VIEW REPORT
4. A replicated trial evaluating the performance of forage brassicas and leafy turnips for PGG Seeds® (2009-2010)
5. Several long term pasture fertiliser evaluation trials for Incitec Pivot throughout the Central and Southern Tablelands (2009-12)
The following chart shows part of the results from a forage brassicas and leafy turnip trial conducted near Crookwell for PGG Seeds®.