Web site © Chris Houghton 2013
Web Design by Oak Grove Graphics
OFFICE: “Redbank”, 2213 Taralga Road, Crookwell, NSW, 2583
MAIL: PO Box 18 Crookwell NSW 2583
MOBILE: 0409 816 433
We conduct agronomy based research for farmer groups, corporate and Government clients, as well as demonstrations for manufacturers and rural suppliers.
In the past we have been extensively involved in evaluations of proprietary fertilisers and alternate nutrient products such as compost. We have also conducted several replicated pasture species and cropping trials for different clients.
Examples of completed projects includes:
1. Developed and coordinated a 32 hectare Pasture Technology Site near Sutton NSW
for PGG Seeds (2005-
2. Several pasture and cropping compost trials at Goulburn, Bungendore and Condobolin
over two years as part of the Groundswell Trial (2008-
3. Two alternative fertiliser trials at Goulburn with the Goulburn Mulwaree Council
and the Hawkesbury Nepean CMA (2011-
4. A replicated trial evaluating the performance of forage brassicas and leafy turnips
for PGG Seeds® (2009-
5. Several long term pasture fertiliser evaluation trials for Incitec Pivot throughout
the Central and Southern Tablelands (2009-
The following chart shows part of the results from a forage brassicas and leafy turnip trial conducted near Crookwell for PGG Seeds®.